As a small firm we can provide competitive pricing for our consultancy services. We provide practical and niche advice to help you navigate the change that is impacting your business.
We can provide once-off and regular mentoring as well as pinpoint the most urgent actions to take to ensure a smooth transition or project intervention. No long winded reports that will sit on the shelf, we roll up our sleeves and tell you what you need to know to make a difference to your organisation.
Best of all, we are not looking to stay with you for months, we will only provide the services you need in as short a time as possible.
We love working with organisations to develop high performing teams, but due to our extensive and diverse background we are able to provide many management consulting services including:
- Business and IT Project/Program Management
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Business and Systems Analysis
- Change and Organisation Management
- Governance, Quality Assurance, and Reviews
- Information Management Strategic Planning
- IT effectiveness, Organisation and management
- Line Management
- Portfolio Management (P3M3)
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Procurement and Outsourced service management
- Risk Management
It doesn’t matter which industry we work with as our products and services are applicable to any type of business. However, our past experience is extensively in the following sectors:
- Distribution/ Logistics
- Travel & Leisure
- Law enforcement
- Public Sector (Federal and State Governments)