Business Growth through Targeted Marketing
Six Session Package to Fast Track Getting More Clients
Before embarking on an expensive (time and money) campaign through social media, advertising or even print to attract new clients, there are some fundamental steps that can fast track the whole process and allow you to reach your objectives of finding more clients and new markets.
The core is to develop a Promotion Plan that is realistic and achievable. It has financial, learning and development goals, and once developed can become an evergreen i.e. rinse and repeat. The aim is to learn as you earn.
Below is an outline of the package.
Session 1: Discovery about your intended business venture:
- Where you are right now
- Is this business right for you
- Where do you want to go?
- What are the first steps you should take?
Session 2: What are your target financials and what start up funds do you need?
- Cashflow requirements/projects
- Personal budget
- Income and expenditure projections
- High level business plan
Session 3: Know your customer
- What does your target customer look like?
- What problem or service are you solving?
- What is your promise to them?
- What does your product look like?
- What social proof do you have?
Session 4: Develop your 3-month promotion plan
- Build your implementation plan
- Set yourself up to earn and learn
- Set financial targets
- Identify your compelling offer (why your business?)
Session 5: Identify resources that you need
- what team / support you will need
- What systems and schedule do you need to set up?
- How are you going to market your product or service?
Session 6: What is your customer pathway
- How will you retain your customers?
- What is your product or service pathway?
- How do you repeat your promotion or start another one?
At the end of the six sessions you will have:
- Knowledge on how to be a successful entrepreneur
- A business that you definitely want to develop
- A promotion plan to bring in cashflow
- A system that can be repeated over and over again to grow your business
I will provide the guidance, templates and structure to fast track your ideas, so you have something practical to implement and achieve results. It will be fast paced but achievable.